moderated Re: Jaws Screen Reader cost?.

Billy Inglis

hi Pat, thanks for reply. I have been informed not to contact Freedom Scientific as they are very expensive. Windoweys would be the screen reader for me, but no longer available in the UK, Billy

-----Original Message-----
From: Pat Byrne
Sent: Tuesday, November 2, 2021 3:56 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws Screen Reader cost?.

Billy,
Since you are in the U K I am not sure what your options
are. Contact Freedom Scientific - better than my guessing
Pat Byrne.At 05:06 AM 11/2/2021, you wrote:
hi guys, I have been Informed purchasing the Jaws Screen Reader from Freedom Scientific these days is way to expensive. So I am asking if there are other ways of purchasing the software for us blindys?, Billy