moderated Re: Jaws Screen Reader cost?.

David Diamond

Being Canadian the subscription was not available to me. Perhaps that's changed however, purchasing the SMA was more cost affective in the long run. It cost $160 for 2 years, as apposed to $95 per year with a subscription.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Hareth
Sent: November 2, 2021 3:48 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws Screen Reader cost?.

There is an annual subscription, some might find it affordable.
It cost about $95 a year, in the US, For Personal/non-commercial use Install on 3 PCs.
TC

On 11/2/21, Billy Inglis <billyinglis49@gmail.com> wrote:
hi guys, I have been Informed purchasing the Jaws Screen Reader from
Freedom Scientific these days is way to expensive. So I am asking if
there are other ways of purchasing the software for us blindys?, Billy