moderated Re: Jaws Screen Reader cost?.

Edward Green

Fi Billy,

The annual subscription mentioned isn’t available tu us in the UK as yet.

However, every summer Sight and Sound reduce the price of JAWS and other FS products in line with sales offered by FS. I can’t remember what the price of a JAWS licence was this year, but it wasn’t over £150 I don’t think.

Hanging on until July/August is likely to be your best bet, though NVDA as has already been suggested is a capable screen reader which may well meet your needs.

Cheers,

Ed

On 2 November 2021 10:06:53 "Billy Inglis" <billyinglis49@...> wrote:

hi guys, I have been Informed purchasing the Jaws Screen Reader from Freedom Scientific these days is way to expensive. So I am asking if there are other ways of purchasing the software for us blindys?, Billy