moderated Re: TW Blue Stopped Working

John Covici

hmmm, the portable version I downloaded was 0.95 released in 2019, and
it did not work, whereas the snapshot portible version was from
sometime this year and it worked correctly. At least, this is what
happened to me.

On Tue, 02 Nov 2021 05:44:11 -0400,
Steve Nutt wrote:

You don’t need the snapshot any more, just go to the TWBlue website and download the latest Windows installer.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services

77 Exeter Close