moderated Re: adding scripts in Jaws v2022

Hareth

Try pressing "spacebar" on it.
If it didn't work
use the jaws menu with, jaws key plus J
then utilities submenu, open it,
find " explore "utilities folder" and open it.
There you'd find "explore my settings" folder.
TC

On 11/2/21, leonard morris <lmorris1953@gmail.com> wrote:
I am trying to include GoldeWave scripts in Jaws V2022 using Windows 10.
I already unzipped the file and copied everything to be included in
Jaws. When I go to all programs and I try to open jaws2022 it says
collapsed but when I enter to expand the arrow keys right/left or
up/down does not open the program. I recall in Windows 7 this is how you
interacted with a program. What am I doing wrong and how do I perform
this task?