moderated Re: Copy to clipboard does not work as it worked before with Jaws

Mario

instead of using Windows+v, try JAWS+spacebar, and the letter c which "Opens the Clipboard Text Viewer and displays all text copied and appended to the Clipboard. You can then select and copy text from the viewer and paste it in other applications."

-------- Original Message --------
From: Moty Azrad [mailto:motiaz@gmail.com]
Subject: Copy to clipboard does not work as it worked before with Jaws
Date: Monday, November 1, 2021, 2:17 PM
To: JFW list <jfw@groups.io>
Hi all,

I usually need to copy section or some items and put them in other places.

This happens especially in websites.

I can copy in some websites but if I need to copy some items, not all of
them in table for example, it does not work.

Also, Jaws appended – winkey+insert+c, does not work as it worked some
months or a year ago.

I use now, Jaws2022, but I had the same trouble with Jaws 2021.

When I use winkey+v it does not work or show me all the items that I
coppied.

Any CLARIFICATIONS WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED.

Thank much

Moti

Moti Azrad

Musician and Piano-Tuner