moderated Re: How can I put GMail on my desktop?

Sieghard,

My guess is that this setting means to use a new window when opening rather than a new tab in any existing Chrome window.  I have not played with that, though, but it would be consistent with that same parlance used in Chrome and other browsers with regard to new window versus new tab when links are activated.

    ~ William Plomer