moderated Re: JAWS 2022

clarence carter

Thanks!

Did I miss something, or can I just upgrade to the full version now?

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Sunday, October 31, 2021 9:54 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS 2022

I uninstalled the beta before I installed the full version of Jaws 2022.

The jaws command insert+control+v will tell you the version of the software you are running.  Doing it twice put it in a virtual window that you can select and copy from if you ever need that.

That is a great command if you ever need to know the exact version of Word, or Outlook or whatever that you are using with Jaws.

But in the Jaws window after pressing insert+j you can either press insert+control+v or just arrow up to About and hit enter.

Once you are on the one that doesn’t say beta, you can check it to start at logon and after logon.

HTH,

Richard

My Web site: https://www.turner42.com