moderated info not showing up for puzzle

Judy

Hi, a friend sent me a braille jumble puzzle in which after picking a category and then going to a question you are given clues consisting of the numbered dots in a braille letter. It is for beginners, but I think she thought I'd enjoy fiddling with it even though I'm an old timer to braille. But when I go to the question, there should be the dot numbers below there above the hint, but nothing is there. I forwarded it below if you want to see what I mean. I don't understand why Jaws isn't reading these clues, but I have encountered similar things before. Can anyone help here? I figure it must be a setting not turned on, but I don't know what it is. Thanks. Judy & Libby

Braille Jumble - BrailleBug
Test your Braille skills with this fun, interactive online game from the
American Printing House for the Blind:
https://braillebug.org/games/braille-jumble/

--
When God's people respond to adversity with courage and courtesy, God can melt the hearts of their adversaries. –Kenneth O. Gangel