moderated Re: TW Blue Stopped Working

Audiobookfan

There's a new version of TW Blue which you need to download and install. I believe you also need to uninstall or remove the old version first. There's an explanation for why this is necessary along with the various download links at the following address:

https://twblue.es/downloads/

This successfully fixed the problem for me.

Good luck,
Jeff

On 10/31/2021 12:31 PM, Randy Meyer wrote:
TW Blue suddenly stopped working on my computer this weekend.  I am running JAWS 2022 and latest version of windows 10.  Is anyone else experiencing problems with TW Blue?
Does anyone have suggestions for an app for getting and responding to tweets on a windows 10 computer?
Randy Meyer