moderated Re: What is the Jaws keystroke for checking the battery status

David Webster

Hello.  to check the battery status you would do an insert f11.  this gets  you into the system tray and you can check your battery from there.

On Sun, Oct 31, 2021 at 12:01 PM Richard Turner <richardturner42@...> wrote:

Insert+q only tells you what scripts you are currently running.  Pressing insert+q here in Outlook gets this from the Jaws speech history:

Microsoft Outlook settings. OUTLOOK.EXE, O U T L O O K . E X E

Richard

My Web site: https://www.turner42.com