From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Webster
Sent: Sunday, October 31, 2021 12:03 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: What is the Jaws keystroke for checking the battery status

Hello. The jaws keystroke is insert f11. this will get you into the system tray and there you will find your battery status.

On 10/31/21, Albert Cutolo <Albertc51@...> wrote:
Good afternoon everyone,

I must be having a brain freeze, because I'm having trouble
remembering the keystrokes for being able too check the battery status
level on my laptop computer with jaws 2021.

Thanks in advance,

Al