moderated Re: What is the Jaws keystroke for checking the battery status

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

Insert+q only tells you what scripts you are currently running.  Pressing insert+q here in Outlook gets this from the Jaws speech history:

Microsoft Outlook settings. OUTLOOK.EXE, O U T L O O K . E X E

Richard

My Web site: https://www.turner42.com