moderated Re: zoom 2021 commands

David Diamond

I copied it an put it into a word document so I'd have it in the future. I also sent it to a friend of mine who lives in New Zealand. Undenounced to me, she hosts a weekly zoom meeting so the commands came in very handy.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Howard Traxler
Sent: October 29, 2021 4:45 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: zoom 2021 commands

Thanks Bill, for the list.  I guess I responded a bit prematurely to that last note.

Howard.

On 10/28/2021 11:52 PM, Bill White wrote:
Zoom Keyboard Shortcuts
Zoom Version 5,8,3,1581

Navigate Among Zoom Popup Windows
F6
Change Focus to Zoom Meeting Controls (On Top when Sharing Screen)
Ctrl+Alt+Shift
View the Previous Page of Video Participants in Gallery View Page Up
View the Next Page of Video Participants in Gallery View Page Down
Always Show Meeting Controls Alt Switch to Speaker View
Alt+F1
Switch to Gallery View
Alt+F2
Close Current Window
Alt+F4
Start/Stop Video
Alt+V
Mute/Unmute My Audio
Alt+A
Unmute Audio for Everyone Except Host (Host Only)
Alt+M
Start/Stop Screen Sharing
Alt+S
Show/Hide Windows and Applications Available to Share
Alt+Shift+S
Pause/Resume Screen Sharing
Alt+T
Start/Stop Local Recording
Alt+R
Start/Stop Cloud Recording
Alt+C
Pause/Resume Recording
Alt+P
Switch Camera
Alt+N
Enter/Exit Full Screen Mode
Alt+F
Show/Hide In-meeting Chat Panel
Alt+H
Show/Hide Participants Panel
Alt+U
Open the invite window
Alt+I
Raise/Lower Hand
Alt+Y
End Meeting
Alt+Q
Begin Remote Control
Alt+Shift+R
Revoke/Give up Remote Control
Alt+Shift+G
Read active speaker name
Ctrl+2
Show/Hide Floating Meeting Controls
Ctrl+Alt+Shift+H
Increase chat display size
Ctrl++
Decrease chat display size
Ctrl+-
Screenshot
Alt+Shift+T
Switch to Portrait/Landscape View
Alt+L
Hide current chat session
Ctrl+W
Go to Previous Chat
Ctrl+Up
Go to Next Chat
Ctrl+Down
Back in Chat
Alt+Left
Forward in Chat
Alt+Right
Jump to Chat with Someone
Ctrl+T
Ctrl+F
Call highlighted number/Search Directory
Ctrl+P
Accept Call
Ctrl+Shift+A
End Call
Ctrl+Shift+E
Decline Call
Ctrl+Shift+D
Mute/Unmute Call
Ctrl+Shift+M
Hold/Unhold Call
Ctrl+Shift+H

Zoom Shortcuts Exclusive to JAWS 2021 and Later

To enable or disable alerts
press Alt+Windows+S.
To hear the most recent alert
press Alt+Windows+A.
To be reminded of whether alert announcements are enabled or disabled
press JAWSKey+Tab.
To review the last 10 alerts or messages press Control+1 through to
Control+0. Press twice quickly to virtualise.
To only allow chat messages when pressing Control+1 through to
Control+0 press control+F5.
To have Zoom announce who's currently talking press control+Shift+T.

Functionality has also been added to report:
The state of recording when ALT+R is pressed. This is a keystroke which enables or disables the recording.
Whether the recording has been paused or is resuming when ALT+P is pressed.
Whether the audio has been muted for all participants when ALT+A is pressed.

The controls for scheduling and creating a meeting should also be easier to understand.

Bill White

billwhite92701@att.net