moderated Re: Jaws not speaking certain fields

marilyn

Good morning all,

Yesterday I updated Jaws but now I’m having a problem and wonder who else has experienced what I am. I use Skyward, a web based program, for my job. I log in and go to the section I need and enter. Before, I could tab through a list after entering while Jaws announced each option. Now there is no sound though the cursor moves from choice to choice. I am taken to whichever of the choices I enter on, but I need to be able to go directly to my needed choice instead of having to retry several times where I don’t know all the options. I have counted the tabs and know how many I need, but this same situation is happening in other fields. Please help.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Marilyn