moderated Re: Reading Kindle Book Seems Broken in Jaws2022

Brian Zolo

Hey there, Ed, Brian Zolo here in Gahanna, Ohio, feel free to call me BZ, grin!  That’s not the only thing that’s not working in jaws 2022.  I ended up notifying vispero technical support that changing apps by file types isn’t working either and it works fine in jaws 2021.  They were able to duplicate the issue and generated a ticket so don’t hesitate to get back in touch with them and see if they can reproduce the problem.  Have a great weekend!  BZ!

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ed Culpepper
Sent: Saturday, October 30, 2021 12:33 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Reading Kindle Book Seems Broken in Jaws2022

I should have mentioned that I can unload Jaws2022 and load Jaws2021 and all Jaws reading keystrokes work as expected in Kindle books. If I switch back to Jaws2022 nothing but Kindle keystrokes work to read a Kindle text. Jaws2022 appears to be broken for reading Kindle books. I have contacted Vispero/Freedom Scientific tech support but have not heard back yet.

J Edward Culpepper, PhD

Huntsville, Alabama