moderated Re: Synonym searching with JAWS

Mark

You're right Don. Thanks for saying that. I suppose the feature I'm talking about would be better called "find related words".  A simplified example could be a user configures JAWS to search for the words login, log in, sign on, sign in, sign up, sign-up, connect, or "go to" when searching for the word "sign in". Each of those variants have different spacing and hyphens but are related in a way the user thinks is meaningful. The user could configure it for other things. Like making a search for the word "hiring" match with words or phrases such as: employment, join our team, opportunities, staffing, hiring, etc. It would be up to the user to decide those related words.