moderated Re: Synonym searching with JAWS

Don Walls

Mark, a synonym is a word which means the same as the one you have.  The words you mention are not synonyms for dog.  A puppy is a young dog and the other words refer to breeds of dog.

Don

From: Mark
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2021 6:43 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Synonym searching with JAWS

I think this question has been asked before, but I haven't been able to find an answer. Suppose I am interested in dogs. There are many synonyms for dog, like puppy, poodle, terrier, German Shepard, and so on.
Could I configure JAWS so that when I do control + f and type dog, it will also search for any of these synonyms?