From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2021 8:39 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Having Trouble Turning Fast Startup Off In Windows 10

Hi, Tom. Yes, it does. Also, there is an easier way to get to what shows up in the power menu. After opening Power Options>Choose What The Power Buttons Do, also open Change Settings that are currently unavailable. You can check or uncheck hibernate there without using the JAWS cursor.

Bill White

billwhite92701@att.net