From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tom
Behler
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2021 3:19 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Having Trouble Turning Fast Startup Off In Windows 10

Bill:

Once I get to "change settings that are currently unavailable,, and then
scroll down to shutdown, I find no options to uncheck relating to fast
startup. I get a bunch of options rgarding the sleep settings, what happens
when closing the laptop lid, ect., but again, nothing pertaining to fast
startup.

This also was verified by sighted assistance.

Tom Behler