From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2021 5:31 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Having Trouble Turning Fast Startup Off In Windows 10

Hi, Tom. Try the following,

1. Open the "run" dialog, and in the dialog box, type control panel 2. Press ENTER.
3. Press the letter P until you hear Power Options, and continue with Sieghard's instructions.

Incidentally, apparently you are having the same problem as others here have had, where search is not displaying what is on your computer, and instead, is taking you directly to web entries.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...