moderated Re: next door question

Judy

Thanks for the tip. I’ll try it.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2021 8:30 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: next door question

Have you tried it with the virtual cursor turned off? I used to have to deal with a combo box on my online banking where I had to select the account I wanted to pay business taxes from and that combo box was doing nothing whether I tried enter or Alt + Down Arrow, but when I turned off the virtual cursor and tabbed to it I could easily select the account I wanted, tab out of it, turn the virtual cursor back on and complete filling out the form.

Should it also work with the virtual cursor? Of course it should, but if it can be done without then it may not be ideal, but it is also not inaccessible, just required a different technique.