moderated Re: JAWS 2021: Focus Issues in Winamp's Playlist Window

Nermin

Hi Steve,

everything is off, except for the playlist window.

But after a while of cursoring up and down reasonably fast, I am thrown into the desktop for some odd reason.

I suspect this has something to do with script timing somewhere inside the Winamp scripts.

Downgrading to a previous version is not an option at this point.

Cursoring up and down slowly will prevent this strange behaviour, but it kicks in at some point sooner or later nonetheless.

Regards,

Nermin