moderated JAWS 2021: Focus Issues in Winamp's Playlist Window

Nermin

Hi all,

I am experiencing focus issues in Winamp after using the software for longer than 10 minutes or so.

A friend of mine is having the same issue with her device.

We're both on the most recent version of Windows 10 64 bit.

JAWS 2021 is unable to read out the tracks in a playlist using the cursor keys. However, NVDA and any JAWS version prior to 2021 and the latest 2022 are exhibiting the same odd behaviour.

Is there anything we can do to fix this?

I'd even try configuring scripts if I know where to look, or tweaking Winamp's own settings for better performance.

Regards,

Nermin