moderated Re: will the new jaws version work on windows 7

Glenn / Lenny

When the year runs out, it quits working.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sieghard Weitzel" <sieghard@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2021 12:57 PM
Subject: Re: will the new jaws version work on windows 7

Why do you say FS doesn't allow people to use the subscription license on their old system? Can you not run Jaws 2021 with a subscription license on a Windows 7 computer?
I am pretty sure you can and I think what you object to is the fact that you would be paying for the license without the benefit of being able to run the latest version of Jaws on an old Windows 7 computer.