From: "Sieghard Weitzel" <sieghard@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2021 11:48 AM
Subject: Re: will the new jaws version work on windows 7

What is perfectly fine about a version of Windows which is no longer supported even with security updates? You could then say as well that Windows XP or Windows 98 was a perfectly fine version of Windows.
When it comes to operating systems and other software there comes a time when you just have to move on. I would say now that Windows 11 has already been released, Windows 10 has been available for 6 years and it's coming up to 2 years in January since Windows 7 stopped getting updates that time has come and I don't blame Jaws that they stopped supporting Windows 7, there are probably reasons for it beyond them having a chuckle and saying "let's screw all the remaining Windows 7 users".