moderated Re: will the new jaws version work on windows 7

Glenn / Lenny

So if you have only the yearly subscription, you are screwed as far as Jaws goes, because if you want to use a perfectly fine windows, your yearly subscription will stop working, and you cannot just get a new yearly subscription for your older windows.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Hareth" <hareth4m@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2021 4:50 AM
Subject: Re: will the new jaws version work on windows 7

No, It won't work as FS announced. check the link:
https://support.freedomscientific.com/About/News/Article/216

On 10/27/21, G. Gray <geogray@...> wrote:
Hi Listers-

I see the new version of Jaws is available....2022.01Â I understand this
will NOT work on Windows 7...is this true? I do not want to download
and install if it will cause problems...thanks!!!

--
Listening for the Shout!,

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18

George