moderated Re: will the new jaws version work on windows 7

John Covici

It might work, but its not supported, so if it does not work, you are
sol.

On Wed, 27 Oct 2021 05:50:58 -0400,
Hareth wrote:

No, It won't work as FS announced. check the link:
https://support.freedomscientific.com/About/News/Article/216

On 10/27/21, G. Gray <geogray@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Hi Listers-

I see the new version of Jaws is available....2022.01  I understand this
will NOT work on Windows 7...is this true?  I do not want to download
and install if it will cause problems...thanks!!!

--
Listening for the Shout!,

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18

George