moderated next door question

Judy

Am I the only one who has noticed that Next Door has become more and more inaccessible. I used to be able to go to the home page, find a link for posting a message, pick the category etc. Now none of the combo boxes work for the purposes of picking your category so it won’t go through. Going to the help section and filling out a contact form is the same thing; none of the combo boxes work to choose topics. Has anyone had any success with this, posting a message etc? Using win 10 and jaws 19. Judy & Libby