From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2021 11:51 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS not speaking at all on starting system

I am saying it could be the reason and I would turn if off anyways, I personally see no advantages of having it on and in fact over time it is more likely to screw things up than help and if you have a system with an SSD rather than a traditional hard drive it makes almost no difference when it comes to how fast your system boots. What fast startup does is to write the state of your system to the hard drive when you turn off the computer so it may boot up a bit faster, but as I said, it can also mess things up and if I get a new computer or laptop one of the first thing I do is to turn this off.