From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2021 11:10 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS not speaking at all on starting system

Do you have fast startup turned on? If so this could be your problem. If Jaws isn't coming up reliable and you are sure it is correctly set up to start at login I would disable this in Jaws Options and set up Narrator to start at the login screen and see if that works better. You can still set Jaws to start again after you log in, but use Narrator just for entering your password.