Why don't you set up a domain and use startmail, fastmail or any of a
number of providers? Its not free, but you get what you want and you
can change providers without changing your Email address.

On Mon, 25 Oct 2021 16:09:29 -0400,
Madison Martin wrote:

Okay, so how do I set up an Outlook.com account?

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via groups.io
Sent: October 25, 2021 3:01 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: email service issue

Madison,
I have a free Outlook.com address for personal email It filters a tiny bit, but it generally seems pretty accurate at sending true spam to the junk filter. I only access my email through Outlook 2016 and via the native app on my iPhone, Sometimes a message will show in my inbox on the iphone, but when I open my inbox in Outlook on my laptop, the message will move to Junk; I think because I have marked that sender as Junk from within Outlook 2016. I thought most of these services had ways you can set your filtering level on the web; I don't seem to miss any message.

KeyCorp Public

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key send an e-mail to DNERequests@key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.

How do