Sent: Monday, October 25, 2021 6:59 PM
Subject: Re: Inappropriate Forms Mode in latest JAWS 2021 Build

Thanks Mike,  I guess that this is not available in JAWS 2019.  I was hoping.

n 10/25/2021 2:14 PM, Mike B. wrote:

HI marty,

Open the Settings Center default all applications.
Down arrow to, User closed, and right arrow to open.

Down arrow to, Enable virtual cursor for Windows universal apps, and use the spacebar to check or uncheck.

Apply and Okay you're way out to save and close.

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.

Sent: Monday, October 25, 2021 11:18 AM

Can you tell me where you found that setting?  I hit JAWS Key + 6 and didn't find it there.

On 10/25/2021 12:34 PM, Dennis Brown wrote:

Hi Bill.

I found the cause of the forms mode activation!

In the Jaws configuration, I had checked the setting,

“Enable Virtual Cursor in Windows Universal Apps.”

When I disabled that, things went back to normal.

Thanks for the assistance!

Dennis

AVG logo

www.avg.com