moderated Re: Download time in Pontes 3.2

Jim Rawls

Barbara, find the link to version 2.1. I’ll see if I can send you mine, but if it doesn’t work,. Go on line to find versiohn2.1. it is much better. Jim

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Barbara Sheinbein
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2021 5:56 PM
To: JFW List <jfw@groups.io>
Subject: Download time in Pontes 3.2

Hi Everyone,

I am not sure what is going on, but my downloads in Pontes media 3.2 are taking a long time.  I have tried several different YouTube files.  I can otherwise download outside of this program in more typical times.  So what I want to be able to do is monitor the download time in Pontes.  A sighted person seemed to be able to view this.  How can I monitor the time with JAWS?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Barbara