moderated Re: Inappropriate Forms Mode in latest JAWS 2021 Build

Marty Hutchings

Can you tell me where you found that setting?  I hit JAWS Key + 6 and didn't find it there.

On 10/25/2021 12:34 PM, Dennis Brown wrote:

Hi Bill.

I found the cause of the forms mode activation!

In the Jaws configuration, I had checked the setting,

“Enable Virtual Cursor in Windows Universal Apps.”

When I disabled that, things went back to normal.

Thanks for the assistance!

Dennis

AVG logo

www.avg.com