moderated Re: Inappropriate Forms Mode?

Dennis Brown

Hi Bill.  I did the repair, and the problem is back.  Will uninstall the latest Jaws build and reinstall with vanilla settings and see if it happens.  Then I’ll start changing settings—maybe I can isolate the setting causing the issue.

Using     windows 10 latest build with JAWS 2021 latest build.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Sunday, October 24, 2021 11:11 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Inappropriate Forms Mode?

Hi, Howard. What Dennis actually said was,

I let the update feature update my 2021 to the latest build, and now have a problem that isn’t in previous builds.

When I told him he should repair JAWS, he wrote me in a later email that it worked, and the problem was resolved.

This worked!  Thanks.  And, yes, it is Windows 10, latest build.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...