moderated Re: Setting search parameters in windows 10

mike mcglashon

So Mr. Brian:

May I ask this?

Using your example from the previous email,

If I wanted to search for the word “brian” in a folder with some files in it,

Would I type:

“content: ‘brian’”?

(of course without the quotes and apostrophes);

And, if I only wanted to see all the txt files in a folder,

Do I type:

“files: ‘*.txt’”?

(again of course without the quotes and apostrophes)?

Please advise as you like.

Mike M.

Mike mcglashon

Email: Michael.mcglashon@...