From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kimber Gardner
Sent: Sunday, October 24, 2021 5:40 PM
To: main
Subject: Setting search parameters in windows 10

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to set the search parameters under windows 10 with Jaws?

Ever since the last windows update, my searches are going to the web
rather than searching the files on my laptop as a first option.

For example, when I type "downloads" in the search box, the results
are not from my laptop but from the internet.

I appreciate any help.

Kim

--
Kimberly