moderated Re: Google and auto fill

Steve Nutt

Hi,

Couple of things.

When the autofill text comes up, just type or paste new text into the edit field, ignoring the auto filled text, and it will go away.

Also, press escape and the text won’t be auto completed.

I love autofill personally, but I can see it would be annoying for some.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services

77 Exeter Close