From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of kevin meyers
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2021 5:28 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Google and auto fill

Hello,

I’m using the most recent versions of windows10, Jaws2021 and Google Chrome. For some reason for the last few days I will be on a web site and come across a field I need to enter text. The field already has text in it. I can move up and down and the value changes. The value is not even what I want. I can type over it. I just wonder why this suddenly started and is there a way to turn it off in Google Chrome?

Thanks,

Kevin