moderated Re: Auto-adding mails in Gmail Basic View

soner

Rahul, this is  possible, assuming that you already have the contact info in your gmail address book, write part of the mail address, then tab to "subject field", and then tab back to "to" field, and navigate  by up and down arrows, you will see your contact added.
indeed FS should streamline it better, because possibly Gmail suggests names in basic view but JFW does not probably recognise it well.

On Tue, Oct 19, 2021 at 10:02 PM Ashleigh Piccinino <apiccinino@...> wrote:
Do you not have an addressbook? I'm familiar with the Google mail system, and don't usevery it ... sorry about that. However, can't you just select the contact you'd like to message? That's how it works with Outlook.
Ashleigh Piccinino