moderated Re: Google and auto fill

Klaus Vielhauer

thanks, good information.

sometimes Autofill seems helpful,

but when tapping around on a website  it frequently occurs that I am stuck in the autofill dialog and have no shortcut key to get out.

Any advice which keys are helpful?

Klaus

My problem is how to get out of the dialog!

What is the the applicable shortkey?

Thanks

On 10/21/2021 6:54 AM, Vaughn Brown wrote:

Hi, Kevin,

A quick Google search came up with these steps. The link is below. I agree, these autofill features can be annoying.

https://support.iclasspro.com/hc/en-us/articles/218569268-How-Do-I-Disable-or-Clear-AutoFill-AutoComplete-Information-

Warmly,

Vaughn Brown