From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2021 6:34 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Cannot find a tab in Google Docs

Try the touch cursor.

Good luck!
At 06:42 PM 10/19/2021, you wrote:

Hi.

A firm has sent me a Google Docs spreadsheet. I'm told I need to click
on the "Targets" tab. My sighted wife can find it, and the information
I need is there, but I can't get to it with JAWS.

FYI, I'm using the Google browser. I have accessibility settings set to
screenreader and braille on (although I don't use braille). I've also
toggled the Excel commands on. I know the commands for moving from
sheet to sheet, but they aren't doing anything.

Again, I can't even locate the "Targets" tab, never mind click on it.

Any ideas?