moderated Re: I am looking for ken burns baseball. does anyone have it please, at least the audio of it?

Jim Rawls

I couldn’t agree more. Jim

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2021 12:27 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: I am looking for ken burns baseball. does anyone have it please, at least the audio of it?

Well, all I know is I tried to watch the Ken Burns Baseball and it said I had to have a Passport account…

I believe the only way you get a passport account is by being a subscriber to PBS.

I refuse to give them any money in my area because they still do not provide audio description on many things I know have audio description.

This Fall  they have improved, but not yet enough.

Richard

My Web site: https://www.turner42.com