moderated Cannot find a tab in Google Docs

Adrian Spratt

Hi.

A firm has sent me a Google Docs spreadsheet. I’m told I need to click on the “Targets” tab. My sighted wife can find it, and the information I need is there, but I can’t get to it with JAWS.

FYI, I’m using the Google browser. I have accessibility settings set to screenreader and braille on (although I don’t use braille). I’ve also toggled the Excel commands on. I know the commands for moving from sheet to sheet, but they aren’t doing anything.

Again, I can’t even locate the “Targets” tab, never mind click on it.

Any ideas?