From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2021 11:07 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: I am looking for ken burns baseball. does anyone have it please, at least the audio of it?

They are there, but you have to have the PBS Passport which you get by donating on a regular basis.

And, I would hope they would include audio description.

Richard

"Reality is the leading cause of stress for those who are in touch with it." -- Jane Wagner

website:  www.turner42.com

(Sent with my blue iPhone 13 Pro)

On Oct 18, 2021, at 7:45 PM, Dan Yates <danneyyates@...> wrote:

In the app store, download PBS Video app and look under Ken Burns, all his stuff’s there

HTH

Dan