moderated Re: Auto-adding mails in Gmail Basic View

Ashleigh Piccinino

Do you not have an addressbook? I'm familiar with the Google mail system, and don't usevery it ... sorry about that. However, can't you just select the contact you'd like to message? That's how it works with Outlook.
Ashleigh Piccinino

On Oct 19, 2021, at 2:51 AM, Rahul Bajaj <rahul.bajaj1038@gmail.com> wrote:

´╗┐Hi,

In Gmail basic view, I have to manually enter an email address each
time I compose a new message. Is there a way to ensure that I only
have to type part of the address, and then get a suggestion, based on
email IDs I have sent mails to in the past, that I can select?

Warmly,
Rahul

Rahul Bajaj
Senior Resident Fellow,
Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy, New Delhi, India
Rhodes Scholar (India and Linacre 2018)
University of Oxford