moderated Re: Auto-adding mails in Gmail Basic View

Thomas N. Chan <thomas.nchan@...>

I believe that's the limitation of the basic view.
you either go into your address book or contact and send mail from there or just move to standard view.

its not that difficult to use and it pack with a lot of keyboard shortcut.

Regards,
Thomas N. Chan

On Tue, 19 Oct 2021 at 15:51, Rahul Bajaj <rahul.bajaj1038@...> wrote:
Hi,

In Gmail basic view, I have to manually enter an email address each
time I compose a new message. Is there a way to ensure that I only
have to type part of the address, and then get a suggestion, based on
email IDs I have sent mails to in the past, that I can select?

Warmly,
Rahul

Rahul Bajaj
Senior Resident Fellow,
Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy, New Delhi, India
Rhodes Scholar (India and Linacre 2018)
University of Oxford