moderated Re: What program is best when it comes to making a system image?

Steve Nutt

Hi Brian,

I also make sure that all my personal files are never on Drive C:. I never back up Windows installations or apps, because resetting Windows is very accessible nowadays, with Narrrator.

I’d sooner restore Windows, then reinstall my apps.

Just personal, but I have never had to restore a system image.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services

77 Exeter Close