moderated Re: how to change advanced power settings in windows

James English

Hello,

There is no power management tab unfortunately.

On 10/18/21, Chris via groups.io <chrismedley=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:
Try this

Hit the windows key
Then type connections
Then hit view network connections from the results
Then right click on your connection , like wifi for example
Select properties and hit enter
Then on the networking tab click on configure
Then from the opened adapter properties dialog go to the power management
tab
Then uncheck the box that allows windows to turn off this device
Then apply and ok out of the opened dialogs
And close the connections window
And you are done

I hope that helps